open/close

DSV Road Oy acquires Termoline Oy

Today DSV Road Oy (a Finnish company of the DSV Group) has signed an agreement on DSV's purchase of 57% of the shares in Termoline.

Today DSV Road Oy (a Finnish company of the DSV Group) has signed an agreement on DSV's purchase of 57% of the shares in Termoline and an option agreement under which DSV may purchase the remaining 43% of the shares within one year. The acquisition has been executed with effect as from today from which DSV will consolidate the company.

Termoline specialises in the transport of refrigerated goods, including the transport of flowers, for which reason it will expand the activities of the current Finnish Road Division to comprise new fields. Last year, Termoline realised a revenue of EUR 7.8 million and an EBITA of EUR 0.5 million.

DSV intends to integrate the company into its Road Division. Considering the size of the company, Management expects that this integration will be completed by the end of the year.

Any questions may be addressed to:

 Dick Bäckström, Managing Director of DSV Road Oy, tel. +372 659 9999.

We use cookies for statistical purposes and enhanced user experience. If you browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies Read more in our Cookie Policy Close