“In a transport market which remained weak throughout Q4 2012, we are proud to present good interim results and full year 2012 results that are overall in line with the expectations announced in the beginning of the year. In 2012, we have worked hard to provide good services for our customers while maintaining a high focus on productivity and internal cost management. We do not anticipate any notable improvement in the market in 2013, but DSV has reason to be cautiously optimistic. We are well positioned and expect to achieve growth in the coming years”, states Jens Bjørn Andersen, CEO.
Management considers the results for the financial year ended 31 December 2012 to be satisfactory.
Find all the numbers from the 2012 annual report by visiting our investor site.
Outlook for 2013
The 2013 outlook of the DSV Group is as follows:
- Gross profit is expected to be in the range of DKK 10,100 – 10,500 million
- Operating profit before special items (EBITA) is expected to be in the range of DKK 2,550 – 2,750 million
- Net financial expenses are expected to approximate DKK 300 million
- The effective tax rate of the Group is expected to be close to 26%
- The free cash flow, before any acquisition or divestment of enterprises, is expected to approximate DKK 1,750 million