By working systemically within the framework of the United Nations Global Compact and supporting the Sustainable Development Goals, DSV reports and improves on a wide range of related responsibility matters, described in our annual Responsibility report.
In 2018, we:
- increased our focus on acceptable business conduct both internally in DSV and for external suppliers
- introduced new initiatives that contribute to providing development opportunities for all employees
- collaborated with customers and suppliers to increase energy efficiency and thereby reduce the use of fossil fuels
- strengthened our community engagement efforts and partnerships globally as well as locally
- to mention just a snippet.
We have and will continue to focus on engaging and collaborating with customers, suppliers and local communities in all areas of our responsibility efforts. As CEO, Jens Bjørn Andersen says:
“We cannot make lasting, global changes without global consensus, global legislation and global efforts. The world is a shared space, and we must adopt a collective approach to sustainability and responsibility”
Read more in the full Responsibility Report 2018