Direct LCL Rail from China to Europe
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, a number of flights and vessel departures have been cancelled by airlines and carriers. Rail transportation is a feasible alternative to sea or airfreight.
Rail is ideal for businesses whose goods have a lifespan that is too short to allow shipment by sea. It is also interesting for low-margin products where air freight is too costly. To provide customers with flexible transportation options, DSV offers both FCL and LCL rail services connecting China and Europe.
Central and North China (CFS - CFS)
- From Shanghai & Qingdao to Aarhus, Denmark
- From Shanghai to Duisburg, Germany
- From Shanghai to Warsaw, Poland
- From Shanghai to Barcelona, Spain
- From Xian to Prague, Czech Republic
South China (CFS - CFS)
- From Yantian, Shenzhen to Aarhus, Denmark
- From Yantian, Shenzhen to Duisburg, Germany
- From Yantian, Shenzhen to Warsaw, Poland
The rail journey from CFS to CFS currently takes between 17 - 29 days from China to Europe. DSV’s dedicated rail team provides pre-carriage service from factory to rail station and on-carriage service to final consignee’s door with our trucking network in Europe.
Our experts are ready to help. Get in touch and we'll find the solution you need.