Are you a strategic relationships builder with a focus on quality, performance and growth?
We are looking for an Account Manager for our fast-growing Solutions division, located in Venray.
The content of your role
Quality, that is the most important characteristic of the customer portfolio at DSV in Venray. For many of our customers, DSV in Venray has been a home port for years. That says something about our approach and services. As our new Account Manager you are responsible for the retention and further growth of the customers assigned to you. Other duties in your role are:
- Realizing revenue and result targets;
- Implementing the current contractual agreements in the broadest sense of the word;
- You bring the collaboration between your customers and the operational DSV departments to a higher level;
- Creating opportunities with your customers independently;
- Structuring and securing additional activities of your customers;
- Winning and co-implementing new business with your customers.
What do we ask for?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also expect the account manager to have commercial insight, resistance to stress, enthusiasm and good communication skills. We also find the following points important for the position:
- At least 5 years of demonstrable commercial / account management experience - with proven results - at a larger, international logistics service provider in contract logistics;
- You have completed a profession-oriented HBO / WO education;
- Knowledge of logistic engineering and project management is a great advantage;
- Excellent, active command of the Dutch and English language;
- Excellent skills in MS Office.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits. As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We believe it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and look forward to receive your application. For further information about the position, please contact Peter van der Meijden (Senior Director) via +31613110922. Have you applied for this vacancy before? We request that you do not apply again. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.