Are you looking for a logistical challenge as a Warehouse Operator at the #1 logistics provider in the Netherlands? Then apply now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, location Bergen op Zoom, we are looking for several colleagues who will work as Allround Warehouse Operator.
In Bergen op Zoom we are active in our warehouse with an operational department within several production locations (for one customer). For this we take care of all the inbound, storage and outbound of bulk and pallet goods 24/7.
As an Allround Warehouse Operator you have a lot of personal responsibility and you work varied in several places within the packaging department. If you are in possession of your forklift certificate and/or VCA, this is an advantage. If not, we as DSV will train you so that you and your motivated colleagues can get started as an Allround Warehouse Operator.
Other tasks in your position are;
- Unloading, checking, moving and building up packaging material in trailers and the warehouse (using a forklift)
- Learning to operate different types of packaging machines, washing installations and robots.
- Filling, weighing, taking samples and guiding truck drivers.
- Safely ensure that all materials with the right quality arrive in the warehouse packed according to schedule.
- Keeping your own department clean together with your team.
We work in five shifts where a nice extra financial compensation (shift allowances) is paid. Does this pique your interest? Then apply now!
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, professional skills and the ability to learn and share this knowledge. Do you recognize yourself in the characteristics and points below, then apply immediately!
- Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing.
- In possession of VCA and/or Forklift certificate (or willing to obtain this at the expense of DSV)
- Feeling for technology is an advantage
- Don't find it a problem to work in five shifts with associated financial allowances
- Interest in learning and being able to grow with the right courses and training within DSV
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.