The Automated Warehouse Operator is the link between the Customer Services department and the operation in the Warehouse.
We are looking for one for our fast-growing DSV Solutions division, based in Bergen op Zoom, an Automated Warehouse Operator.
For our location in Bergen op Zoom we are looking for a new colleague who will start as an Automated Warehouse Operator. You are active on a daily basis with the planning of the logistics activities to be carried out in our automatic warehouse. Think of the administrative preparation of the tasks for colleagues on the shop floor, processing data in the system and identifying common deviations in stock data. You also make proposals to improve the existing logistics process. You are involved with LOTO and work permits and you will also work as an Allround Warehouse Operator in 5 shifts in a nice and pleasant team!
What are you going to do next?
- Processing data on the basis of daily order assignments from the customer
- Drawing up work permits and keeping additional documentation up-to-date
- Maintaining contact with colleagues in warehouse, customer service and planning
- Generation of inbound order or outbound lists based on entered delivery times
- Actively cooperate with warehouse-related activities
What do we ask for?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge. Do you have the following characteristics and points, apply immediately!
- Minimum MBO working and thinking level
- In possession of VCA VOL or willing to achieve this
- At least 2 years of work experience in a comparable administrative position
- Preferably worked in a warehouse environment
- Accurate, stress resistant and independent
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to your application. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.