Do you also love turning a Warehouse Management System completely inside out and finding the solution as a Business Application Specialist? Then apply now!
For our fast-growing Solutions division, located in 's-Heerenberg, we are looking for a Business Applications Specialist.
The content of your role
As a Logistics Service Provider, we are constantly challenged by both our customers and the internal organization to improve our processes. Many of these challenges need to be solved in (or affect) the applications we use as an organization, with our WMSs being the most important.
Other tasks in your role are:
- You are responsible for tackling all kinds of challenges that we have with our WMSs or other applications on a daily basis. This can be at 1st line (short term) or 2nd line level;
- You participate in projects such as setting up new or migrating existing customers. You solve common problems structurally;
- You identify deviations and resolve them and you report achievements.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- Work experience with one (or more) WMS system (JDA RedPrairie Dispatcher is an advantage);
- A natural curiosity for applications and WMS systems;
- A person who searches until he has found the solution;
- Willingness and possibility to update yourself through (internal) training;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office;
- Willingness to work in the other site (Venray) of our Cluster, if necessary.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Michelle de Waal on +31651365493 or email@example.com
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.