Are you forwarding your career to the next level as a Business Change Consultant? Then apply now!
We are looking for a Business Change Consultant for our fast-growing division DSV Road, located in Venlo.
The Business Change Management (BCM) department aims to provide better quality services for customers and the internal organization at the lowest possible cost. The Business Change Consultant supports the internal organization by optimizing processes and implementing customers. You are the 'mouthpiece' between the operational departments and the customer. We strive for maximum efficiency and customer satisfaction by means of technical solutions and process knowledge. You are a point of contact for our organization regarding customer implementations and process optimizations and you are involved in both technical and operational issues.
As a Business Change Consultant, the focus is on process improvement where you will play an important role in implementations (of both customers and applications) where quality, standardization and efficiency are paramount. Are you analytical, communicative and efficient? Then read on quickly!
Other tasks in your role are:
- Developing, planning and executing BCM and business process management projects
- Implement and maximize supporting IT systems to promote process optimization;
- Advising management on developments and opportunities in the field of operational business processes;
- Improving organizational performance based on efficiency optimization in operational business processes.
- Increasing internal knowledge and application of LEAN principles
- Analyzing, visualizing and monitoring operational business processes.
- Keeping abreast of process changes and methodologies within the DSV organization, both centrally and decentrally.
What do we ask?
- Completed HBO education
- Similar work experience (in transport or logistics is an advantage)
- Knowledge and experience with LEAN principles (certification is an advantage)
- Knowledge of operational (transport) processes and group applications
- The will and enthusiasm to quickly adopt systems and processes and transfer them to other colleagues
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, German is an advantage
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit on +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.