Are you the proactive person, with a completed HBO study, who thinks along (and grows) within DSV? Then apply now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, location Venlo, we are looking for a Business Change Manager (DSV Sigma).
As a Business Change Manager you will provide support for the implementation of Labor Management software in (especially) Europe. An important part within the first period is setting up, rolling out and securing a new site/customer together with an experienced team member. You get to know the application and you then safeguard the best practices and ensure further professionalization and standardization of working methods.
In addition, as a Business Change Manager you are active in mapping and setting up assessments before and during implementation, setting up the warehouse layout, all processes/shifts and schedules. You are also active in setting up tailor-made reports and you provide training to the leadership team (management, supervisors and team leads).
It is important in this position that you, as an 'emerging talent', want to take the next step within DSV and want to grow with it. Your field of work is international, as you have close internal and external contact on a 'global' level. If you can work independently and also see efficiency/proactive as one of your core competencies, then you are welcome to get started at DSV.
Other tasks in your role are;
- Drafting documentation of the configurations made;
- Maintenance of the application if there are changes to the layout or processes;
- Assisting the project manager and/or senior engineer to achieve the schedule and goals;
- Identifying risks and issues in order to make implementations successful.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- HBO education in business administration or logistics;
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience in a logistics/production environment;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Good command of Excel. Experience with a WMS or labor management is a plus
- A pronounced eye for detail is a must
- Affinity with defining problems, collecting data and drawing conclusions (if-then-else)
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Sanne Reijnders via +31623035118 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.