Do you forward your career to the next level?
We are looking for one for our fast-growing division DSV Road, located in Venlo, Business Development Manager.
Are you the enterprising Business Development Manager with a passion for the logistics industry? Are you a real networker with a high favor factor? DSV Road in Venlo is looking for a new colleague in our team for the road transport division. As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for maintaining and optimizing the cooperation with our key accounts with a total turnover responsibility of approximately 10 million euros. You are keen in detecting commercial opportunities and you have the right knowledge and skills to achieve a successful deal. You are able to build and actively maintain a network, both internally and externally.
Other duties are in your role
- Developing account plans for potential accounts
- Deliver custom solutions to new accounts based on account plans in collaboration with operational managers
- Building and maintaining a network (internal and external)
- Actively approach potential accounts and offer / follow up on offers
- Contributing to the annual Sales & Marketing plan
- Ensuring adequate management information of the market (position)
What do you take with you?
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level
- At least 5 years of work experience in an outside sales function (in transport)
- Up-to-date knowledge of international road transport
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- You are proactive, creative, commercial, decisive and result-oriented
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. A challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary, a bonus scheme, lease car and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to your application. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.