Obviously, Customer Satisfaction is the most important to you! At DSV we challenge you to make our Customer Experience even better. Join Team DSV!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, located in 's-Heerenberg, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative.
What are you going to do?
As a Customer Service Representative you perform administrative and planning activities. You also act as a link between the customer, internal departments and external parties. You do this in such a way that the correct data and schedules are available for the incoming, order picking and outgoing processes within our Warehouse. It goes without saying that our aim is to meet all customer-specific agreements and wishes.
Other tasks in your role are:
- Monitoring (real time), using the warehouse management system and/or transport planning program and by means of internal and external coordination of the course of the pick/pack process in relation to agreements with the customer;
- Signaling disruptions, informing the customer(s) and carriers of the expected delays/changes;
- Acting as the first operational point of contact for assigned customer(s) and as a liaison between customer and internal departments;
- Indicating possible problems/bottlenecks, thinking along with the customer about solutions;
- Handling and passing on complaints from the customer(s);
- Where appropriate, provide input to projects to improve processes and work instructions.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. In addition, we think you would be a good fit for this position if you:
- Have MBO+ work and thinking level;
- Already have experience in the field of customs matters, but this is certainly not a must!;
- You have experience with Excel;
- Master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- If you already have experience in a similar position, that's a good thing. But even if you have no experience within Customer Service (yet), we would like to invite you to apply!
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. For further information about the position, please contact Sanne Reijnders via +31623035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.