For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, located in Venlo, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative (0.7 – 1 FTE).
Do you have operational and logistics knowledge? Looking for a challenge with responsibility and room for your own creativity? We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for the position of Customer Services Representative for our location in Venlo.
What are you going to do?
The Customer Services department is an operational department and is the first point of contact for the customers of the site, for orders, questions and complaints regarding their goods storage and/or transport.
As a Customer Services Representative you perform administrative and planning activities. You also act as a link between the customer, internal departments and external parties. You do this in such a way that the correct data and schedules are available for the incoming, order picking and outgoing process in the Warehouse and that customer-specific agreements and wishes are met.
Other tasks in your role are:
- Monitoring (real time), using the warehouse management system and/or transport planning program and by means of internal and external coordination of the course of the pick/pack process in relation to agreements with the customer;
- Signaling disruptions, informing the customer(s) and carriers of the expected delays/changes;
- Act as the first operational point of contact for assigned customer(s) and as the link between customer and internal departments;
- Indicating possible problems/bottlenecks, thinking along with the customer about solutions;
- Handling and passing on complaints from customer(s);
- Where appropriate, provide input to projects to improve processes and work instructions.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for this position:
- MBO work and thinking level;
- Experience with Excel;
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- A pre is at least 1 year of work experience in a similar position within logistics.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation or leave your details and we will contact you. For further information about the position, please contact Sanne Reijnders via +31623035118 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.