Looking for a challenge with responsibility and room for your own creativity? DSV suits you!
For our fast-growing division Solutions in Venlo (Logistiekweg 2) we are hiring a Customer Service Representative.
The main focus of this position
The Customer Services department is an operational department and is the first point of contact for the customers of the site, for orders, questions and complaints regarding their goods storage and/or transport.
As a Customer Services Representative you perform administrative and planning activities. You also act as a link between the customer, internal departments and external parties. You do this in such a way that the correct data and schedules are available for the incoming, order picking and outgoing process in the Warehouse and that customer-specific agreements and wishes are met.
Other tasks will be:
- Monitoring (real time), using the warehouse management system and/or transport planning program and by means of. internal and external coordination of the course of the pick/pack process in relation to agreements with the customer;
- Signaling disruptions, informing customer(s) and carriers of expected delays/changes;
- Act as the first operational point of contact for assigned customer(s) and as a liaison between customer and internal departments;
- Indicating possible problems/bottlenecks, thinking along with the customer about a solution;
- Handling and passing on complaints from the customer(s);
- Provide input to projects to improve processes and work instructions where appropriate.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- MBO working and thinking level;
- Experience with Excel;
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- At least 1 year of working experience in a comparable position within logistics is an advantage;
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31651365493.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.