Do you have operational and logistics knowledge? Looking for a challenge as a Customer Services Representative? Apply directly!
For our fast-growing Solutions division, located in 's-Heerenberg, we are looking for a Customer Services Representative.
The content of your role
As a Customer Services Representative you perform administrative and planning activities. You also act as a link between the customer, internal departments and external parties. You do this in such a way that the correct data and schedules are available for the incoming, order picking and outgoing process in the Warehouse and that customer-specific agreements and wishes are met.
Other tasks in your role are:
- Monitoring (real time), using the warehouse management system and/or transport planning program and by means of. internal and external coordination of the course of the pick/pack process in relation to agreements with the customer;
- Signaling disruptions, informing the customer(s) and carriers of the expected delays/changes;
- Act as the first operational point of contact for assigned customer(s) and as a liaison between customer and internal departments;
- Indicating possible problems/bottlenecks, thinking along with the customer about a solution;
- Handling and passing on complaints from the customer(s);
- Provide input to projects to improve processes and work instructions where appropriate.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- HBO work and thinking level;
- Experience in customs matters is a plus;
- Experience with Excel;
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- A pre is at least 1 year of work experience in a comparable position within logistics.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Michelle de Waal on +31651365493 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.