As a Customs Employee, you and your colleagues are responsible for the correct processing and handling of customs formalities for our customers.
We are looking for a Customs Employee for our fast-growing DSV Solutions division, based in Moerdijk, Customs Employee Parttime.
For our location in Moerdijk we are looking for a Customs Employee, who wants to work 16 to 36 hours at DSV. As a Customs Employee you are active on a daily basis with the accurate and professional processing of all customs formalities for our (inter) national customers. You work independently as well as in a team and support each other with common issues. Your knowledge / experience as a Customs Employee is very welcome to DSV and the team in which you are active. We are looking for a motivated Declarant who does not shy away from extra work.
The tasks you perform include:
- Preparation, processing and sending of customs documents and follow-up thereof
- Administration and control of the warehouse administration (bonded warehouse)
- Active as a point of contact for import and export departments regarding common questions
- Proactively advise your colleagues (internal departments and in your own team) and resolve issues
- Maintaining contact with customers, internal departments and customs
What do we ask?
We are looking for a motivated Customs Employee who would like to work at DSV. To provide our customers and colleagues with the correct customs formalities. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. In addition, the following matters;
- In possession of a Declarant diploma (EVO / Fenex)
- At least 3 years of related work experience as a Customs Employee
- Available from 16 to 36 hours a week
- Knowledge of bonded warehouse is an advantage
- Experience in logistics services is an advantage
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to your application. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31 (0) 682297557. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.