Will you soon be working at DSV, in Dordrecht, with the export FCL transports for a key account? Apply now!
DSV Air & Sea
We are looking for one for our fast-growing division DSV Air & Sea, based in Dordrecht, for a Freight Forwarder Export FCL.
As a Freight Forwarder Export FCL you are an important part of our export team. You are active on a daily basis with the planning and organization of, among other things, reefer and pharma transports for a specific key account. You are responsible for this together with a colleague. Your experience in organizing export FCL transports is very welcome at DSV. Are you the new colleague we are looking for and do you like a challenge?
Further activities as Freight Forwarder Export FCL:
- Maintain close contact with agents, carriers and (inter) national colleagues
- Keep files up-to-date and timely inform customers / agents
- Book transports with carriers / shipping companies and keep the customer up-to-date
- Coordination of the layout of relevant transport documentation
- Ensuring timely invoicing, taking INCO terms into account
What do we ask?
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Freight Forwarder Export FCL who wants to work at DSV. Your personality, commitment and responsibility are important to DSV. In addition, the following matters;
- MBO working and thinking level
- At least 2 to 5 years of work experience as an Export Freight Forwarder
- Excellent command of spoken and written Dutch and English
- Being able to set priorities, want to solve puzzles and be able to work in an ad hoc environment
- Knowledge of INCO terms and being able to apply them.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Jeroen de Wit at +31682297557 or Jeroen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.