New clients find their place in our warehouses, every day and all maintenance continues. In short: plenty of work to do! Apply Now and join our Facility Team!
For one of our fastest growing departments, DSV Solutions, we are looking for a Facility Assistant.
What are you going to do?
As a facility assistant you plan your daily activities with the help of Top Desk. They are versatile and
alternately: you fix all kinds of malfunctions, repair the door of the refrigerator or you are busy testing
of the sprinkler systems. Under the supervision of the facility specialist, you work on the larger maintenance assignments.
And all of this, of course, without the business activities in Venray not or hardly being hindered by this
Your core tasks:
- Through Top Desk you plan your daily, frequently occurring malfunctions and repair requests;
- You participate in - preventive - maintenance of building parts and installations and machines;
- You are active in relocations, renovations and household matters so that the employees can do their job
can continue to perform;
- You are responsible for the incoming goods and parts ordered for your own use.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our
organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility,
professional skills and the ability to share your knowledge.
As a Facility Assistant you are stress resistant, flexible, you create support and you work independently, but also
We can count on you as a team. As Facility Assistant we also find the following points
- You have a completed secondary education and you love technology!
- Flexibility in working hours;
- In possession of a B driving license, a valid forklift and aerial work platform certificate is a big plus;
- You have a professional, service-oriented way of working;
- You are handy with MS-Office and especially with TopDesk;
- You communicate easily and fluently in Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
As a global provider of logistics solutions, we offer great career opportunities to the right
persons. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal
attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees
always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
We offer you a job at the worldwide operating company in the field of air and sea freight,
road transport and logistics.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Sanne Reijnders via +31623035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.