Do you want to be part of the winning team as a Financial Administrative Employee at DSV? Apply Now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, location Venlo, we are looking for a Financial Administrative Employee.
We are looking for a Financial Administrative Employee for our location at Tasmanweg 2 in Venlo. Together with your colleagues, you are active in the preparation, processing and drawing up of common VAT returns in accordance with legislation and regulations. In addition, you collect and check all necessary tax-relevant information, identify irregularities or inaccuracies and process VAT and Intrastat returns for General (Limited) Fiscal Representation.
With your accuracy, solution-oriented and positive attitude you are a good addition to Tom's team. Your financial administrative work experience and preferably experience with compiling VAT returns is very welcome. You and your colleagues are also active in the common financial administrative work for the number 1 logistics company in the Netherlands. Does this position seem interesting to you, but you don't have extensive experience yet? We are happy to teach you the work as a 'starter' 'on the job' in combination with an additional course! Are you the financial administrative employee who will soon become our new colleague in Venlo?
Other tasks in your role are:
- Keeping records to demonstrate that all requirements have been met during a period
- Prepare and provide overviews for the tax authorities (and maintain contact with them)
- Answer financial administrative questions from internal and external customers by email or telephone
- Daily communication with customers and colleagues (at the office and other locations) in Dutch and English
- Taking care of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, as well as (Intrastat) statistics
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- Minimum MBO (level 4) work and thinking level
- Preferably a completed education (administration / accounting)
- Willing to take additional courses
- You have experience in compiling VAT returns
- Accurate, careful and solution-oriented
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary that matches the position. In addition, good secondary employment conditions, such as 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay, excellent pension scheme and career opportunities within DSV.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Tom Schutt (Senior Director, Compliance & Business Support) via +31652433617 or Jan Verheijden via firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.