Do you want to work at the number 1 in logistics in the Netherlands and grow along as a forklift driver at DSV?
What are you going to do?
For our locations in Moerdijk, Roosendaal and/or Tholen we are looking for several colleagues who will work as a forklift/reach truck driver. Every day you are active in a dynamic environment for DSV's customers. You ensure that all orders are collected at the right time and are ready for departure. So that they can be sent to the correct destination (national or international). As a forklift/reach truck driver you naturally have a valid certificate and you already have some experience (preferably about one year of experience). You can also work accurately and you are available for at least four days a week. Are you also prepared to tackle other work in the warehouse's warehouse? Then you are the new colleague we are looking for!
Other duties in your position may include:
- Storing or transhipment of goods in the warehouse
- Scanning inbound and outbound shipments
- Checking goods for visible damage
- Loading and unloading of (inter)national cars
- Assisting your colleagues with common warehouse activities
What do we ask for?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- You are accurate, orderly, observant, have perseverance and function well in a team
- You are flexible and available at least 24 to 40 hours a week;
- You have your own transport to get to Moerdijk;
- In possession of a reach truck or forklift certificate;
- Shift work is no problem for you;
- Good command of the Dutch or English language in word and writing.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to your application. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Jeroen de Wit at +31682297557
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.