Are you a Transport Planner High Value Cargo who ensures growth, optimal planning and maximum customer satisfaction? Join team DSV and apply now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Road, location Venlo, we are looking for a Freight Forwarder High Value Cargo.
What are you going to do?
Every day you are active in a small team with and responsible for the optimal planning of equipment and routes. The High Value Cargo is transported throughout Europe and it is your job to ensure maximum customer satisfaction through a complete and error-free planning.
Your main tasks are:
- Drawing up and keeping up-to-date an optimal capacity planning, using the available fleet;
- Monitor shipments from collection to delivery;
- Providing information regarding the goods to be shipped, routes and transport documents;
- Maintaining close contact with external partners regarding ongoing shipments;
- Proactively inform customers and keep them up to date with issues and requests;
- Process additional administration in the system, such as orders and transport documents;
- Providing reports (Excel) for transport management.
What do we ask?
- MBO work and thinking level, preferably supplemented with the Transport & Logistics training;
- At least 3 years of experience in a position as Assistant Planner or Transport Planner Road Transport;
- Experience with a transportation planning system;
- Vacant knowledge/experience with MS Office (Word and Excel) and reporting KPIs;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. Knowledge of a second foreign language (German) is an advantage;
- Motivated, pioneering and willing to get started building business;
- Able to work independently as well as in a small team and not afraid of communication.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Sanne Reijnders via +31623035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.