As a Freight Forwarder, do you have experience with various modalities and do you want to work in an international environment and grow with DSV? Apply Now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, location Moerdijk, we are looking for a Freight Forwarder.
Every day you are active in the organization of transports, using various modalities. In addition, you take care of the additional administration and you offer support to the transport/planning process. The shipments of the customers are central, as is the communication to the relevant departments / internal colleagues. As a Freight Forwwarder, it is your job to collect all the data to get the shipments from A to B as quickly as possible. The choice of modality is in consultation with the customer and operation, whereby a parcel service can also be used.
Further duties as Freight Forwarder are;
- Internal or external booking/calling of the required transport;
- Registering and calculating transport costs based on price/service matrix;
- Prepare overviews in preparation for invoicing;
- Maintain close contact with customers, carriers and internal departments about shipment progress;
What do we ask?
We are looking for an energetic and proactive Freight Forwarder who wants to work at DSV. Your personality, involvement and responsibility are important to DSV. In addition, the following matters;
- MBO work and thinking level
- Minimum 3 years work experience as Forwarder / Freight Forwarder
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience with road transport, sea freight and parcel services
- Able to work under pressure and be customer-oriented
- Sense of humor is important as is your energy on a working day
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Available full-time and in possession of own transport
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit on +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.