Do you have an eye for detail? And do you know how you can make a difference? Then view this vacancy of Health, Safety & Environment Specialist and apply immediately!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, located in Roosendaal, we are looking for a Health, Safety & Environment Specialist.
What are you going to do?
Are you the specialist who is involved in the implementation and optimization within all departments of the policy in the field of Health, Safety and Environment? You focus on ensuring that the central HSE policy and management system of DSV. You identify bottlenecks, report them and advise managers and management on improvements. As a Health, Safety & Environment Specialist, you are responsible for the Site RI&E and the associated Plan of Approach.
In addition, you carry out the assignments and/or provide advice on the statutory tasks that have been established and included in European, national or regional legislation and regulations. You are also active in the administrative management of safety, health and the environment.
In addition, your responsibilities and core tasks are:
- You investigate factors and causes of accidents and incidents to prevent recurrence;
- Drafting, completing and signing documents regarding the selection, purchase, use and maintenance of work equipment and personal protective equipment;
- You initiate and/or participate in multidisciplinary teams related to: drawing up and/or elaborating process descriptions, work instructions, control cards;
- Co-defining and managing the annual HSE objectives;
- Carrying out safety rounds to raise the general safety level to a higher level;
- In addition, you ensure that subcontractors can also work safely and you have an advisory role in drawing up work permits;
In the position of Health, Safety & Environment Specialist based in Roosendaal, you report directly to the Sr Site Manager and you work together with other HSE colleagues in the South West Netherlands region.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge.
- HBO work and thinking level; supplemented with a specialization in secondary safety science;
- Relevant work experience preferably gained within the logistics or process industry;
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Knowledge and experience in the field of occupational health and safety and environmental management and/or the willingness to develop in this area is an advantage.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.