Ready for the next step in your career as an HR Professional? Do you want to grow as an experienced & energetic HR Business Partner? Join Team DSV & Apply now!
DSV Air & Sea
For our division DSV Air & Sea, located in Eindhoven, we are looking for a (replacement) HR Business Partner
Are you proactive and do you like to advise and coach in the HR field? Do you stand firm and do you want to work in a multicultural environment? Then we are looking for you! As an HR Business Partner you can work full-time with us. Interested? Apply directly!
In the position of HR Business Partner you are active in a versatile and independent advisory function. You are both operationally and tactically responsible for everything that has to do with HR. You do this for the Eindhoven location, at De Schakel 5. The administrative HR tasks are arranged centrally at HR Support. You report to the HR Manager. You work closely with the other HR Business Partners in the Netherlands and you have regular consultations with them. You also find it no problem to travel to other locations to help out and/or for an HR meeting.
As an HR Business Partner you are actively supporting management and supervisors in the implementation of HR policy and identifying developments and bottlenecks. You also make a proactive contribution to optimizing HR processes.
Other tasks in your role are;
- You advise and coach managers and employees proactively and with a large degree of independence;
- Sparring and thinking along with management about the way in which further growth and development will be achieved and about the (HR) policy to be pursued;
- You also contribute in a broader sense, for example in the areas of intake, promotion and retention of professionals, but also dismissal matters, mobility and sustainable employability;
- Active as a source of information regarding HR-related matters.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- A completed HBO education, preferably an HR education such as HRM or Personnel & Employment;
- At least 2 to 4 years of demonstrable experience in a similar position;
- Enterprising and enterprising sparring partner, who dares to act independently;
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English);
- Living in the Eindhoven region
- Be available full-time (40 hours) per week
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Sanne Reijnders via +31623035118 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.