Are you the experienced and energetic HR Business Partner who wants to grow with DSV? Then we are looking for you!
For our Solutions division, location Venlo, we are looking for a (replacement) HR Business Partner
Are you proactive and do you like to advise and coach? Do you stand firm and do you want to work in a multicultural environment? Then we are looking for you! As an HR Business Partner you can get started with us. For 24 hours a week. Interested? Apply directly!
As an HR Business Partner you are active in a versatile and independent advisory function. Together with two colleagues, you are both operationally and tactically responsible for everything that has to do with HR. You do this for various locations in the South-East of the Netherlands. The administrative HR tasks are arranged centrally at HR Support. You report to the HR Manager South-East Netherlands.
Your main task as an HR Business Partner is to actively support management and supervisors in the implementation of HR policy and to identify developments and bottlenecks. You also contribute to the continuous development and optimization of various HR processes and to further shaping a development-oriented HR policy.
Other tasks in your role are;
- You advise and coach managers and employees proactively and with a large degree of independence;
- Sparring and thinking along with management about the way in which further growth and development will be achieved and about the (HR) policy to be pursued;
- You also contribute in a broader sense in, for example, the areas of intake, promotion and retention of professionals, but also dismissal matters, mobility and sustainable employability;
- Active as a source of information regarding HR-related matters.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- A completed HBO education, preferably an HR education such as HRM or Personnel & Employment;
- Demonstrable experience in a comparable position is an advantage;
- Enterprising and enterprising sparring partner, who dares to act independently;
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing (Dutch and English).
- Living in the South-East Netherlands region and having no problem traveling in this region
- Be available at least 24 hours a week
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Then send your resume. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.