Are you passionate about helping customers and do you enjoy thinking along about the growth of DSV? Then apply now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Equipment, location Venlo, we are looking for an Inside Sales Employee.
For our DSV Equipment division, located in Venlo, we are looking for a positive, motivated and enthusiastic Inside Sales Employee. DSV Equipment rents trailers, containers, forklifts and warehouse equipment to other DSV departments throughout Europe. As an Inside Sales & Marketing Support Employee you are active with inside sales activities for our customers. This includes sales and branding for the various business units; Workshop Services, Westlake Tires & Ultra-Seal. Our customers are located in Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Belgium.
In this challenging position you assist the Sales Manager with daily operational and administrative tasks and you work independently on improving the current processes. Are you the person who is passionate about helping customers and do you enjoy participating in creative opportunities for selling our DSV Equipment products? Then this is your chance to be part of one of the fastest growing departments within DSV!
Other tasks in your role are;
Taking and following up orders for our products from A to Z, this includes: booking shipments, updating systems, checking stocks and preparing invoices
- Assist with requests from potential buyers/dealers and provide (after-sales) support to customers with administrative or operational questions
- Active in various marketing tasks, such as writing/creating content for websites and social media, managing marketing material and writing press releases occasionally.
- Visiting trade fairs and organizing a DSV stand (at trade fairs), folders and accommodation
What do we ask?
We are looking for an inquisitive and motivated Inside Sales Employee who wants to work at DSV. Your personality, involvement and responsibility are important to DSV. In addition, the following matters;
- MBO work and thinking level, supplemented with a commercial education
- At least two years of work experience in a similar position
- Excellent commercial and communication skills (in Dutch and English)
- Experience in the transport and logistics sector is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize, be customer-oriented and able to work in an ad-hoc environment
- You are eager to learn, have a sense of humor and would like to grow with DSV
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit on +31682297557 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.