Stock Differences, Claims Handling or the Layout of our Warehouse. As an Inventory Controller you keep the overall overview! Join Team DSV and apply now!
We are looking for an Inventory Controller for our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, located in Venray.
Are you precise, accurate and do you like to solve difficult problems? Would you rather be a real “doer” in our warehouse, than sitting behind your desk? Are your colleagues your customers? Then this vacancy as an Inventory Controller is really something for you. Then read on and apply directly!
What are you going to do?
As a full-time Inventory Controller, you contribute to ensuring that the logistics process in the Warehouse runs smoothly and is interrupted as little as possible. You can be found in the Office and the warehouse every day. You are mainly involved with stock counting & administration and the claims process. You also solve problems such as missing items, stock differences and damage. In addition, you contribute ideas about optimizing the layout of the warehouse.
You are also responsible for:
- Registering and reporting stock counts;
- Assessing damage and communication with customers about this;
- Identifying and reporting recurring deviations/damages and the possible cause;
- Stock Checks (physical and administrative) at Cycle & wall to wall counts;
- Properly distribute incoming (packaging) material.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: involvement, responsibility, ownership and team playing. We also think that you would be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have an MBO+ work and thinking level;
- You are a real “doer” in the workplace;
- Have at least 2 years of work experience within a Warehouse or Logistics Environment;
- In possession of a (valid!) reach truck certificate or willing to obtain it through DSV;
- You are flexible: we occasionally also work on weekends;
- You are not afraid of heights;
- Master the English language in word and writing;
- You are an Excel expert!
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary appropriate to the position, 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay, an excellent pension scheme and growth opportunities (in position, salary and knowledge).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Sanne Reijnders via +31623035118 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.