As an IT Specialist FMS, you will soon be responsible for the configuration and support of our Freight Management Systems? Then apply now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Road Holding, location Venlo or Moerdijk, we are looking for a IT Specialist FMS.
We are looking for an IT Specialist FMS for our Freight Management Systems team. In this position you are active with the configuration and support of our FMS (QAD Precision and Consignor) and you are an important part of our teams. As an IT Specialist you are involved in the coordination and testing of developments of our E-Visibility (web portal) application. In this position you work as an 'intermediary' between your operational colleagues and our software suppliers. You translate the questions from 'the business' into a request to the suppliers. The supplied software is tested internally by you and you guide your colleagues further through this testing process. With the aim of the final installation on the production systems.
You are also (solution-oriented) active for your colleagues as a source of information for the software products Precision, Consignor and e-Visibility.
Other tasks in your role are:
- Analysis of questions (from operational colleagues) regarding the Freight Management software products
- Passing on and translating the questions/requests to our software suppliers
- Install the products of our software suppliers
- Test the products of our software suppliers together with operational colleagues
- Provide support to operational colleagues
- Collaborate with other team members to apply and improve the standards
What do we ask?
We are looking for a motivated IT Specialist FMS who wants to work at DSV. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- HBO work and thinking level
- Experience in IT and/or logistics
- Experience with Freight & Transport Management is a plus
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL is a plus
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV including motivation letter via firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the “Apply button”. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit on +31682297557.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.