Do you have (medior) knowledge of hardware / IT and do you want to grow with DSV as an IT Supporter? Then apply now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Road, location Venray, we are looking for a IT Supporter.
As an IT Supporter, you and your direct colleague are responsible for the DSV locations Venray and ’s-Heerenberg in the field of hardware IT support. You are active with various hardware-related activities with regard to laptops, desktops, thin clients, label & office printers, switches, access points and warehouse scanners. In addition, you handle the 2nd line Incidents and Service Request tickets via the Service Management tooling Cherwell.
You work for Regional IT Services, which is part of Global IT (headquarters in Denmark). We also carry out local projects on behalf of Global IT, which makes us the face of IT in your region. You and your direct colleague work closely together and go to one of the locations mentioned to assist the local colleagues in the IT field. This can sometimes also be after working hours or at the weekend. Your experience in the field of hardware and IT is welcome. If you have experience with this in a logistics environment, that is an advantage.
Other tasks in your role are;
- Inventory/order of hardware and often configuration/placement thereof
- Active with various projects within the organization (relocation of locations / construction of new or replacement of hardware)
- Close contact with your internal customers (colleagues) regarding 2nd line incidents and service tickets
- Keeping correct intake, incident registration, monitoring, handling and proactive communication with end users
- Act as an escalation point for the location in case of high priority incidents
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a similar position
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Windows Workstations and Microsoft Active Directory
- Hardware knowledge of PCs, laptops, switches, printers (all-round), etc.
- Knowledge/experience with, among other things, WIFI & Access Points, Networks (Cisco) and patching
- Accurate, team player, customer-oriented and stress resistant
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Have a driver's license and have no problem commuting between locations
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Sanne Reijnders via +31623035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.