Do you have an eye for detail and are you a real (electrical) technician? Apply for the position of Technical Specialist today!
We are looking for a Technical Specialist for our fast-growing DSV Solutions division, based in Venray.
What are you going to do?
Our VAL department takes care of the final assembly and configuration of money counting machines. These machines are built to customer order (both mechanically and software), thoroughly tested and made ready for use. After completion of this process, these machines continue on their way to, for example, banks and chain stores throughout Europe.
As a Technical Specialist you are part of the Technical Center (TC) together with 6 colleagues. The TC offers support and is the intermediary between our customer, process engineering (DSV) and production (DSV). Everything revolves around technology and quality in the TC.
Further work as Technical Specialist;
- General TC work, such as trouble shooting in daily production
- Investigating machine failures, identifying and recording problems
- Repair broken machines, in consultation with the customer if necessary.
- Thinking along with the Quality and Production team on corrective and preventive actions to prevent repetition of errors
- Train employees for new machines or processes
- Execution of non-standard orders such as pilot machines to convert machines
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: responsibility, professional skills, independence and the ability to share knowledge. In the role of Technical Specialist we also require the following qualities: accuracy, decisiveness, creativity, accuracy, efficiency and great commitment and involvement. What is at least as important:
- A relevant education at MBO+ level with a good dose of electronics
- Relevant work experience in a production environment
- Trainer skills is a big plus
- Above average command of the English language (English is the official language in this department!)
- Handy with all kinds of PC applications
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Sanne Reijnders via +31623035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.