For our fast-growing division Solutions in Amsterdam we are hiring a Junior Business Applications Specialist.
The main focus of this position
As a Logistics Service Provider, we are constantly challenged by both our customers and the internal organization to improve our processes. Many of these challenges need to be solved in (or affect) the applications that we use as an organization, with our WMS as the main one.
Other tasks will be:
- You are responsible for tackling all kinds of challenges that we have with our WMS and / or other applications on a daily basis. This can be at 1st line (short term) as well as 2nd line level;
- You participate in projects such as setting up new or migrating existing customers. You solve common problems structurally;
- You identify and resolve deviations and report achieved performance.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- Work experience with one (or more) WMS system, JDA RedPrairie Dispatcher is an advantage;
- Willingness and ability to improve yourself through (internal) training courses;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter by clicking on the apply button. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31651365493 or email@example.com
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.