Will you soon have customer-oriented contact with our international customers as a Key Account Coordinator in Dordrecht? Apply Now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Road, location Dordrecht, we are looking for a Key Account Coordinator.
We are looking for a new colleague at our location at Donker Duyvisweg 70 in Dordrecht. For our team in our Customer Service department. As a Key Account Coordinator you always go the extra mile. Both for the customer and for DSV. You proactively have close contact with international customers on a daily basis and you are the internal representative for them to colleagues from the planning and cross-dock.
Together with your colleagues and manager, you are the first point of contact for international key accounts. You follow the shipments and inform the customers about this. You prepare the reports in Excel, handle complaints/claims and process the additional logistics administration in the system.
You ask your colleagues from planning for the latest update about a shipment and you check the outgoing documentation in between. Your day as a Key Account Coordinator is different every day. Customer and service-oriented, proactive and accurate are the characteristics that belong to you and this position.
Other tasks as a Key Account Coordinator are;
- Process orders and additional administration in the system
- Process deviations in process and resolve ad hoc
- Expanding the relationship with the customer in a customer- and service-oriented way
- Maintain close contact with internal departments (colleagues from planning, sales and cross-dock) and also external partners
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- Completed (logistics) MBO training
- Minimum 2 years work experience. Knowledge of road transport is an advantage
- You are customer-oriented, can work well in a team and have a flexible attitude
- You are also sociable, have a sense of humor and are not afraid to pick up the phone
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary appropriate to the position, 28 vacation days 8% holiday pay, excellent pension scheme and growth opportunities (in position, salary and knowledge).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.