Do you have (medior) knowledge of hardware / IT and do you want to grow with DSV as a Local IT Supporter? Then apply now!
DSV Road Holding
For our fast-growing division DSV Road, location Moerdijk, we are looking for a Local IT Supporter.
As a Local IT Supporter, you and your direct colleagues are responsible for the IT support of our location(s) in Moerdijk. You are active with various hardware-related activities with regard to laptops, desktops, thin clients, label & office printers, switches, access points, etc. In addition, you handle the 1st / 2nd line Incidents and Service Request tickets via the Service Management tooling Cherwell. Your experience in the field of hardware and IT is welcome. If you have experience with this in a logistics environment, that is an advantage.
Other tasks in your role are:
- Inventory/order of hardware and often configuration/placement thereof;
- Active with various projects within the organization (relocation of locations / construction of new or replacement of hardware)
- Close contact with your internal customers (colleagues) regarding 2nd line incidents and service tickets
- Manage hardware, software and applications in accordance with the instructions
- Keeping correct intake, incident registration, monitoring, handling and proactive communication with end users
- Act as an escalation point for the location in case of high priority incidents
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in a similar position
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Windows Workstations and Microsoft Active Directory
- Hardware knowledge of PCs, laptops, switches, printers (all-round), etc.
- Knowledge/experience with, among other things, WIFI & Access Points, Networks (Cisco) and patching
- Accurate, team player, customer-oriented and stress resistant
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- In possession of own transport
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary that matches the position. In addition, good secondary employment conditions, such as 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay, excellent pension scheme and career opportunities within DSV.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your CV including cover letter. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Jeroen de Wit at +31682297557 or Jeroen.email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.