Do you have time for a well-paid side job as a warehouse employee at DSV in Venlo? Send your resume now.
For our fast-growing Road division, location Venlo, we are looking for a Warehouse employee (side job).
The content of your position
In the evenings and/or during your holiday period, you and your colleagues ensure that shipments and orders are carried out on time. You are active at our location at Tasmanweg 2 in Venlo, where the incoming trucks unload or collect the orders for transport. You will be part of an energetic and flexible team that mainly consists of students and pupils.
Other duties in your job may include:
- Working with a forklift and/or electronic pallet truck
- Storing or transhipment of goods in the shed
- Scanning shipments in and outbound
- Checking goods for visible damage
- Loading and unloading of (inter)national cars
- Handling transport documents
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- Your experience is preferred in, for example, a similar position as Forklift Driver, Warehouse Employee or Logistics Employee
- Experience with forklift and/or in possession of a forklift certificate
- You are flexible with regard to our shift system (consisting of day, evening and night shifts)
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 and/or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.