Are you our new colleague who will be working in our warehouse at the Tasmanweg in Venlo? Then apply now!
For our fast-growing Road division, location Venlo, we are looking for a Warehouse worker / Forklift driver.
The content of your position
In Venlo at Tasmanweg 2, we are looking for several colleagues who will work as a warehouse employee for the X-Dock department. This cross-dock department is a dynamic environment where all goods flows are sorted so that they can be sent to the correct destination (national or international). In part of the work you are also active as a forklift driver, which you combine with the timely unloading, sorting and loading of the shipments. You do this together with a team of 30 colleagues, divided over day and night shifts (shifts).
Other tasks in your job are:
- Storing or transhipment of goods in the shed
- Scanning inbound and outbound shipments
- Checking goods for visible damage
- Loading and unloading of (inter)national cars
- Handling transport documents
- Working with a forklift and/or electronic pallet truck
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- Experience in a similar position as Forklift Driver, Warehouse Employee or Logistics Employee
- Experience with forklift and in possession of a forklift certificate
- Flexibility with regard to shift system (consisting of day, evening, night and early shifts) or working in a shifted shift from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. or 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary appropriate to the position, 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay, an excellent pension scheme and growth opportunities (in position, salary and knowledge).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or email@example.com
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.