Are you that passionate trainee who quickly absorbs information and puts his finger on the sore spot? View this vacancy and apply immediately!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions in Venray we are hiring a Management Trainee.
The main focus of the position
As a trainee you participate in a program of 3 years in with challenging assignments within different departments of DSV. The traineeship focuses on "learning on the job", mentoring and training. Benefit from multiple opportunities to gain practical experience and knowledge and share them with other DSV trainees and employees. In the meantime, you expand your business network. You will have the opportunity to work in all departments of our organization and thus lay the foundation for a successful career. We offer you the opportunity to work out and implement your proposals and initiatives.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial, eager and ambitious spirit;
- You have recently graduated from HBO or WO, preferably in the field of logistics;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, so that you can motivate and enthuse colleagues at all levels of the company;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English spoken and written
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
We offer you a unique and challenging program and the opportunity to:
- To work for an employer with years of experience in international transport and logistics who gives added value to the supply chain of both small and large organizations with intelligent and flexible solutions;
- Go through a complete process in which you can apply your theoretical knowledge in practice. With us you do not yet need work experience;
- Develop into a manager of the future. In addition to your direct supervisor, you are supported in a coaching manner by the Senior Manager or Director of the region.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to your application. For further information about the position, please contact Michelle de Waal via +31 (0) 651365493. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.