Are you the administrative and process-oriented person who will lead our HR Support team? Then we are looking for you!
For our HR Support team from DSV Solutions in Venray we are hiring a Manager HR Support.
The main focus of this position
Due to a new operational system and the growth of the company, the HR Support team will change in the coming year and this role is crucial to realize this change. You guarantee the consistency and correct implementation of all HR processes in accordance with the collective labor agreement and company regulations, the policy and (changing) regulations and you have experience in guiding changes.
As Manager HR Support you are responsible for the timely, correct and complete execution of the entire personnel administration for all Dutch DSV branches. You ensure that current processes are optimized, and you manage a team of 7 people. In this position you will report to the HR Director of DSV Netherlands. Other tasks will be:
- Coordinating and taking care of the entire HR administration from enlistment to termination;
- Initiate improvement opportunities aimed at optimizing and improving working methods and leading improvement processes;
- Organizing and optimizing the services and services provided by HR Support in line with the wishes of the various stakeholders in the organization;
- Coaching and guiding employees, conducting work meetings.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in the direction of HRM;
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in a comparable environment / position;
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language, spoken and written;
- Good command of Excel and Word and preferably experience with AFAS, ProTime and SAP Successfactors;
- Is good at understanding administrative processes, analyzing and making connections, experience with Lean principles is an advantage;
- Good communication skills in which customer and service orientation are central.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to your application. For further information about the position, please contact Michelle de Waal via +31 (0) 651365493. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.