Are you the experienced and energetic IT Services Manager who wants to grow with DSV? Then we are looking for you!
DSV Road Holding
For our Road Holding division, location (in consultation), we are looking for a (replacement) IT Services Manager.
For the Benelux region we are looking for an energetic colleague who will start as IT Services Manager. In this position you are operationally responsible for a team of 16 local infrastructure supporters, spread across the Benelux, such as in Belgium (Puurs and Ghent) and the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Moerdijk, Venlo and Venray). The team provides operational support related to incidents, service requests and smaller local projects. In addition, they act as a sparring partner for the business in the field of infrastructure and Global IT will regularly call on the team for the roll-out of projects from the central organization. Your job is to direct and motivate the team, where necessary.
As Manager IT Services you are the point of contact with regard to operational escalations and you are active with stakeholder management. You are also responsible for resource planning and managing your resources and monitoring progress. You organize periodic progress meetings with your local teams, you monitor the processes and you are responsible for supplier management.
As an IT Services Manager you are active from one permanent location (preferably in the Eindhoven region) and you frequently visit the various sites throughout the region. This is to motivate your colleagues, maintain contact with stakeholders, management and/or attend meetings (with regard to job applications and/or performance interviews). You are a doer and a thinker, who wants to teach, enthuse and inspire others.
Tasks in your position are:
- Responsible for the daily operational tasks of the IT supporters
- Active as project leader within smaller local projects from the central organization and responsible for, among other things, setting up and monitoring progress
- Checking invoices of orders for charging to the operational departments
- Maintain close contact with your team and suppliers
- Stakeholder management towards Business and involved (Global) IT departments
What do we ask?
DSV is always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can be of great value to our organization. The qualities we value are: involvement, responsibility and ownership of the IT department. For the position of Manager IT Services, we are also looking for someone who has the following:
- Minimum HBO thinking and working level;
- Strong affinity with IT, especially in the field of hardware/infrastructure;
- At least 5 years of experience in managing (project) teams;
- Solution-oriented attitude, team player and positive leadership style
- Excellent written and oral communication (in Dutch and English)
- Affinity with Service Management
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.