Are you an expert in planning and organizing? Are you also flexible and a real team player? Then you are our new colleague as Operations Planner. Apply Now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, location Venray, we are looking for an Operations Planner.
As an Operations Planner (Inbound or Outbound) you are involved on a daily basis with the inbound and outbound flow of goods from our customers. You plan and organize your activities in such a way that they always meet the time and quality requirements. Of course you work according to the applicable procedures and rules. You report to your Supervisor.
Your main tasks are:
- Processing data on the basis of daily order orders from the customer(s);
- Coordination of the work to be performed with the Warehouse Supervisor and other departments, such as Customer Services and Inventory Control;
- Managing the packers, order pickers and loaders;
- Resolving disruptions, if necessary adjusting schedules in the inbound or outbound process;
- Investigating damage and/or shortage reports;
- You assist in the Warehouse when necessary.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge. In the role of Operations Planner we also require the following qualities: proactive, decisiveness, independent, commitment/involvement, initiative and planning and organizing. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- A completed, subject-oriented MBO training at minimum level 2;
- Good command of the Dutch language;
- You also speak sufficient English and/or German;
- Good computer skills;
- A valid certificate as a forklift and/or reach truck driver
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Michelle de Waal on +31651365493 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.