Do you enjoy taking Inventory Control to a higher level and is leadership one of your best qualities? Apply Now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, location Roosendaal, we are looking for a Planning & Control Supervisor.
The content of your position
As a Planning & Control Supervisor you are responsible for monitoring the correct stock of the customer, signaling deviations and ensuring administrative processing and solving differences. Within this position you are active with the management of 10 to 15 employees who are active as Inventory Controllers, Planning & Control Officers and Control Room Specialists.
The team is responsible for managing and analyzing the stock, the claims process and solving internal and external questions regarding missing items, stock differences and damage. The team performs administrative actions and planning activities and acts as a liaison between customer and internal departments and external parties, in such a way that the correct data and schedules are available for the incoming and outgoing process in the Warehouse and customer-specific agreements and wishes are met. As a Supervisor you report directly to the Operations Manager.
The core activities include:
- Generate reports for stocks at the request of internal and external departments;
- Implementation of special requests from customers, such as: Audits on the cycle counting procedure, Value Added Activities;
- Identifying and reporting common malfunctions, deviations and bottlenecks within the automated warehouse;
- Develop and maintain understanding of key data flows to and from key Supply Chain applications (such as WMS / TMS / RMS / WCS automated solutions) and of the AGV solution to ensure any issues are reported effectively and in a timely manner by the support team;
- Responsible for the layout of the Warehouse (location management and pick faces);
- Inventory, analyze and report data related to productivity, inventory and location management;
- Initiating improvement opportunities in the process and implementing improvements within own team;
- Monitoring (real time) of the progress of the various logistics processes, intervene in the event of disruptions and inform internal departments (in case of expected delays and changes);
What do we ask?
We are looking for an energetic and proactive Planning & Control Supervisor who wants to work at DSV. Your personality, involvement and responsibility are important to DSV. In this position, we also require the following qualities: accuracy, analytical skills, communication skills, creativity, leadership and problem-solving ability. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- A completed HBO education (preferably logistics), supplemented with a relevant management education;
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- Able to work under pressure and be internally customer-oriented
- Want to grow with DSV
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit on +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.