Do you enjoy analysing data and implementing data driven new strategies? DSV suits you!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions in Venlo or Venray we are hiring a Program / Accountmanager.
The main focus of this position
As Program / Accountmanager you are the first point of contact for one of our largest retail customers in Venlo. In this position we expect you to think ahead about the optimal design of our services for our customer. By analysing the current processes and data, you come up with suitable improvement proposals and you know how to substantiate this towards the customer. Furthermore, you will manage the implementation. You are punctual and pay attention to details. The aim is to professionalise our processes and services further and to realise a stronger cooperation at a higher strategic level with our customer. In this role you will report directly to the Senior Director of Region East, The Netherlands. Other tasks will be:
- You are a strong business partner for both the customer and our internal stakeholders;
- You have an eye for innovative relationship / fashion solutions in logistics, both inside and outside the warehouse;
- You proactively think along with the customer. You analyse, identify and assess our customer's needs;
- You initiate an operational and strategic meeting structure;
- You manage, maintain and control contractual agreements;
- You provide your stakeholders with management information based on agreed targets / KPIs.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- A relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree with strong analytical skills;
- Customer focused and business driven;
- Experience as a Logistics Engineer is an advantage;
- Operational knowledge is an advantage;
- Experience of the fashion / retail market is an advantage;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a comparable position in a logistics environment;
- Proficiency in Dutch and English spoken and written.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receive your application, click on the “Apply button”. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31651365493 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.