For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions in Venlo we are hiring a Project Manager (Logistics).
The main focus of this position
As a Project Manager you are responsible for initiating and executing projects within the South East Netherlands region. Projects are complex and multidisciplinary in nature; among other things, customer implementations and change processes for existing customers are led by you. In the position of Project Manager you report directly to the Manager Business Support. You are part of a nice team with Engineering, Sigma and QHSE. The region currently consists of 6 sites, more than 200,000 M2 and we are growing. Other tasks will be:
- Initiating, organizing and executing projects;
- Preparation of cost estimates, project planning and progress reports;
- Analyzing and managing risks;
- Coordinating project tasks with colleagues and external parties.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- HBO work and thinking level;
- At least 5 years of experience in Logistics project management (possibly obtained in an engineer role);
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (like Prince 2);
- Knowledge of and affinity with logistics processes and systems;
- Experience with logistics mechanization projects, Lean and Six Sigma is a plus;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receiving your CV including cover letter via the “Apply button”. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31651365493 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.