For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions in Amsterdam we are hiring a Quality Assurance Specialist.
The main focus of this position
You ensure that the central quality policy and quality management system of DSV Solutions is implemented and maintained within the branches, in such a way that it fully complies with the central standards and laws and regulations and meets the needs of the local organization.
In the position of Quality Assurance Specialist you report directly to the Business Support Manager and indirectly to the Quality Assurance Manager of the Netherlands. Other tasks will be:
- Communicating, presenting and advising for continuous quality improvement;
- Managing the document management system, acting as the first point of contact for questions and problems of users and training document administrators;
- Conducting internal audits and supervising 2nd. and 3rd party audits;
- You make complaints analyses;
- Providing reports for management reviews.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who can make a difference and who can be an added value for our company. The qualities we value are commitment, responsibility and ownership. Sharing your knowledge and cooperation will be highly valued. Furthermore, we request the following qualifications:
- Bachelor work and thinking level, with 2-5 years of experience;
- Familiarity with ISO-9001 and ISO-22000 is an advantage;
- Relevant work experience preferably gained within logistics;
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Are you interested?
We would like to get to know you and looking forward to receiving your CV including cover letter via the “Apply button”. If you have additional questions regarding this vacancy feel free to contact Michelle de Waal at +31651365493 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.