Do you have an eye for detail and do you always strive for the highest quality? Apply now as a Healthcare Quality Assurance Specialist at DSV.
DSV Air & Sea
For our fast-growing division DSV Air & Sea, located in Rozenburg, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist - Healthcare.
For our location at the Incheonweg in Rozenburg, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist for our Healthcare & Pharma activities, who will also fulfill GDP Responsible Person tasks. In this great position you are closely involved in setting up, managing and testing Healthcare & Pharma related processes. DSV Rozenburg has a GDP storage license and provides storage, packaging and transport solutions for several pharma customers. You work closely with your QHSE colleagues and have regular contact with the operational Healthcare team.
You are active in safeguarding the integral management systems within DSV Air & Sea Nederland BV in the field of QHSE and in particular the Healthcare and pharma related matters. In this position you are also active in complying with legal regulations and regulations that we must comply with with our GDP / storage permit, but also in the field of security, Dangerous Goods Regulations, safety, health, environment and compliance. You also ensure that employees follow the mandatory training courses and you organize internal and external audits.
Other tasks in your position are;
- Setting out and propagating the policy with regard to all rules and guidelines in the field of GDP and a piece of QSHE;
- Advising management and departments on (new) procedures and systems, as well as ensuring that processes are those for the management systems in the area of GDP and a piece of QHSE;
- Setting up SOPs, Processes, CAPAs, Change control document and other GDP related procedures;
- Making registrations, coordinating and interpreting identified shortcomings, checking on the implementation of corrective measures and ensuring the process of 'continuous improvement' in the field of GDP and a piece of QSHE.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- HBO work and thinking level;
- Relevant work experience and a clear affinity with the GDP and QHSE aspect within a logistics or process organization;
- You are decisive, creative, assertive and have problem-solving skills;
- Ability to set priorities, initiator and analytical;
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.