DSV is growing fast. In order to continuously improve our quality of service, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist. Join team DSV, Apply now!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist for our fast-growing DSV Solutions division, located in Tholen.
What are you going to do?
You ensure that the central quality policy and quality management system of DSV Solutions is implemented and maintained within the branches, in such a way that it fully complies with the central standards and legislation and regulations and meets the needs of the local organization. In the position of Quality Assurance Specialist you report directly to the QHSE Manager of the Southwest Netherlands region. Other tasks in your position:
- Communicating, presenting and advising for continuous quality improvement;
- Manage the document management system, act as the first point of contact for questions and problems of users and train document administrators;
- Conducting internal audits and supervising 2nd and 3rd party audits;
- Initiating and coordinating preventive and corrective actions;
- You make complaints analyzes and prepare risk, cause and trend analyses;
- Translating relevant legislation and regulations into practice;
- Providing reports for management reviews.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also consider the following points important for the position:
- HBO work and thinking level, with 5 years of experience;
- Familiar with relevant certifications and affinity with the quality aspect;
- Relevant work experience preferably gained within a logistics or process organization;
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.