Are you analytical and do you attach great importance to quality?
We are looking for a Quality Engineer for our fast-growing DSV Solutions division, located in 's-Heerenberg.
The content of your role
As a Quality Engineer you strive for quality and process improvement: what can be done differently, better, more flexible, more creative, etc. In short, how can DSV make a difference for its customers. Based on this motivation, you ensure the optimization of the processes within DSV Solutions, region East Netherlands. For this you work alternately at our locations in 's-Heerenberg and Venray. You report to the QHSE Manager and indirectly manage a number of quality controllers and work closely with the internal stakeholders. Other duties in your role are:
- You perform risk, cause and trend analyzes with regard to quality and for continuous process optimization;
- You are responsible for the performance of random checks in accordance with the prescribed methodology and you are in charge of the quality controllers of the QHSE department;
- You perform internal audits and you are responsible for quality-bound documentation;
- You identify bottlenecks, report these and advise managers and management on improvements;
- You initiate and coordinate corrective and preventive actions as a result of customer complaints or internal deviations. You do this in consultation with direct stakeholders such as account management, customer service and warehouse operations;
- Your frequent presence in the workplace creates support for your actions and increases the quality awareness of our employees.
What do we ask?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- HBO work and acclimatization level;
- Relevant work experience in a logistics warehouse environment or process industry;
- Experience with quality management techniques such as Lean, Kaizen, FMEA, 8D, Six Sigma;
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. As a growing company we are looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good compensation and benefits package. We offer good career opportunities to motivated and skilled employees. We think it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, team spirit and a positive corporate culture are central to this. Our employees always have the opportunity to receive the right training to further develop professional competences.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to your application. For further information about the position, please contact Michelle de Waal via +31 (0) 651365493. A VOG application is part of the procedure.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.