Do you effortlessly translate the DSV quality policy into useful tools on the work floor?
We are looking for a Quality Engineer for our fast-growing DSV Solutions division, located in Venray.
The content of your role
As a Quality Engineer you report directly to the Assistant Manager Operations. You are jointly responsible for ensuring that the quality policy is always in line with the needs of one of our larger customers. For this customer at the point of contact where quality is concerned. Ultimately, you bring quality in the broadest sense of the word to a higher level. Other duties in your role are:
- Motivating and boosting quality and safety awareness through training, presentations and ad hoc meetings in the workplace;
- Translating quality policy into daily practice in the workplace (and vice versa);
- In close collaboration with our client, drawing up and budgeting the so-called Quality Roadmap;
- You realize the implementation of this Quality Roadmap in such a way that a workable quality process is created;
- Improving policy and handling complaints and problems.
What do we ask for?
We are always looking for people who want to make a difference and add value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility, ownership. We also find the following points important for the position:
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Knowledge of, preferably experience with common quality management systems;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a production or logistics environment with an affinity for technology;
- Excellent command of the MS office, especially MS Excel;
- Good, active command of the Dutch and English language;
- Control of Visio is a plus and knowledge of Lean / TPM is a plus.
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a good salary and good fringe benefits. As a global supplier of logistics solutions, we offer good career opportunities to the right employees. We believe it is important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information about the position, please contact Sander van Gelderen (Assistant Manager Operations) via telephone number +31 (0)6-20490756.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.