Are you forwarding your career to the next level as a Senior Business Development Manager at DSV Road? Then apply now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Road, location in The Netherlands, we are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our Global Business Development department at DSV Road as a Senior Business Development Manager. Are you looking for a 2nd or 3rd career step then this is the job for you! This part of DSV Road is driven by new customer opportunities. Business Development identifies and contacts potential customers at the decision-making level, develops and presents solutions, negotiates and closes larger deals. As a Senior Business Development Manager, you build relationships with customers to achieve revenue growth.
In this challenging position you will work closely with national sales and operations teams to identify new opportunities. Here you develop and implement sales strategies and unique customer offers to generate growth.
With your substantive knowledge and experience in European transport and logistics services, you can get started in this position! In addition, your 'eagerness' is also one of the conditions in this position. You have focus and drive to properly understand customer demand and translate it into an operational solution that can be delivered by DSV. With your commercial flair you are in close contact with international customers.
As a Senior Business Development Manager you work both independently and in close contact with international colleagues, using your analytical skills to translate tenders into conceptual solutions. The aim is to apply these for the (new) customers on an international level. You report to the CCO of DSV Road.
As a Senior Business Development Manager you will receive internal support from Global Tender Management and Global Account Support for administrative tasks during the tender and operational phase.
Other tasks in your role are:
- Identifying potential customers at European level, based on market trends and market developments.
- Actively approaching potential customers and leading commercial projects (tenders, proactive sales).
- Determine commercial strategy per customer and develop the best operational transport solutions together with country organizations.
- Being the single point of contact for customers during the business development phase.
What do we ask?
- HBO / WO work and thinking level, supplemented with demonstrable experience in comparable positions
- Highly motivated and able to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Analytical/engineering skills to constructively challenge the operations team and customer requirements.
- Up-to-date and demonstrable knowledge / work experience in international road transport / logistics
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English language
- Driven, customer-oriented, analytical and willing to work internationally
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good secondary employment conditions (including 28 vacation days, 8% holiday pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Send your CV with motivation. For further information about the position, please contact Sanne Reijnders via +31623035118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.