Are you the proactive, experienced and energetic Senior Contract Manager who wants to grow with DSV? Then we are looking for you!
DSV Lead Logistics
For our Lead Logistics division, headquarters in Hoofddorp, we are looking for a (replacement) Senior Contract Manager.
At our location on the Spicalaan in Hoofddorp, you work proactively as a Senior Contract Manager with your (growing) team. Together with them you take care of the complete 4PL operation for an international customer, you devise logistics solutions, apply them where necessary and implement them. You are responsible for the entire supply chain from one account, with the majority of shipments being transported via road transport throughout Europe.
You have daily contact with this customer (which is a technical international organization). You and your team process the shipments in a highly advanced transport management system (Blue Yonder) and you are both operationally and commercially responsible. It is important that you as a Senior Contract Manager take the initiative, continue to coach/motivate your team and also (if things go wrong in the process) can take a beating.
Furthermore, on behalf of DSV Lead Logistics, you periodically visit the customer, you are the spider in the web during the implementation and you are the point of contact in the event of escalations. Your knowledge of road transport and supply chain is highly desirable for the position as Senior Contract Manager. 4PL knowledge is an advantage, as is your positive energy. You are a person who does not want to sit on his/her hands but who wants to take a proactive approach. Together with your team.
Other tasks in your position are:
- Solving problems and acting as a point of contact for your colleagues regarding escalations and issues
- Proactive in drawing up and executing continuous improvement plans (for the benefit of our customer)
- You are responsible for drawing up and presenting performance reports (for internal and external)
- You are responsible for your own P&L and managing and setting up your operational team
- Maintain close contact with logistics carriers
- Proactively collaborate, with your team, to generate the highest possible customer satisfaction
What do we ask?
DSV is always looking for people who want to make a difference and who can be of great value to our organization. The qualities we value are: commitment, responsibility and ownership for our customers. For this position we are also looking for someone who has the following:
- HBO work and thinking level
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of supply chain, 4PL, engineering and/or the various transport modalities (preferably by road), of which at least 3 years as a manager;
- Demonstrable knowledge/experience with transport management systems
- Be able to speak and write fluently in English and Dutch
- You are a doer and a thinker, who wants to teach, enthuse and inspire others;
- You do not shy away from changes/growth and you get energy from new activities
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the logistics market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary that matches the position and good fringe benefits (including company car and laptop, 28 vacation days, 8% vacation pay and a good pension scheme).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
Please send your CV and motivation letter. For further information about the position, please contact Jeroen de Wit via +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.