Do you have extensive knowledge of international logistics and management work experience? And do you want to grow with DSV? Then apply now!
For our fast-growing division DSV Solutions, location Moerdijk, we are looking for a Senior Customer Service Representative.
The content of your position
DSV Solutions is located at our location at Trade Boulevard 4 in Moerdijk. Here we are active, among other things, with our Customer Service and Freight Forwarding, in addition to our warehouse (of 60,000 m2) where various goods are stored and which are transported from here to various international final destinations.
In our Customer Service department we are looking for a new colleague who will start as a Senior Customer Service Representative. Will you soon be the link between your Supervisor and six Customer Service Employees? On a daily basis you are active in a coordinating role with regard to all operational activities and you manage your colleagues. In addition, you are active in preparing periodic reports for customers and you have meetings with customers. With your extensive knowledge and experience in the field of logistics and transport, you are the 'Senior' that your colleagues can fall back on as an 'escalation point'. Will you soon be the person who coaches and motivates our colleagues?
Other tasks in your position are;
- Signaling disruptions, informing the customer(s) and carriers of the expected delays/changes;
- Taking care of the administration for invoicing;
- Coaching/training (new) employees;
- Seek continuous improvement of processes/systems and take the right actions;
- Participate in (cross-departmental) projects;
- Align forecasts with customer and internally; and determine the associated workload with the warehouse
What do we ask?
We are looking for an energetic and proactive Senior Customer Service Representative who wants to work at DSV. Your personality, involvement and responsibility are important to DSV. In addition, the following matters;
- MBO work and thinking level
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Customer Service Employee / Freight Forwarder
- Preferably managerial / directing work experience
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience with road transport, sea freight and parcel services
- Able to work under pressure and be customer-oriented
- You are accurate, flexible and work with positive energy every day
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Available full-time and in possession of own transport
What do we offer?
Working at DSV means working for one of the top players in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow and learn. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a salary appropriate to the position, 28 vacation days 8% holiday pay, excellent pension scheme and growth opportunities (in position, salary and knowledge).
Does this sound like the challenge you like to take on?
We would like to get to know you and would like to receive your CV. Click on the “Apply button”. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Jeroen de Wit on +31682297557 or email@example.com.
DSV does not accept unsolicited help from intermediary / employment agencies or other third parties for this vacancy. Resumes sent (in whatever form) by said parties to any employees of DSV without a valid written search query from our HR Department, are considered public information. No compensation will be owed to the said parties in the event that a candidate is hired whose CV and / or other information has been sent unsolicited.
Return to the overview of job openings.